The S&A Small Business Alliance
The S&A Small Business Alliance brings you the power, experience, and expertise of seven of the best small companies in the environmental business. As a team, this group of companies offers you capabilities in all areas of environmental engineering and consulting, remediation, infrastructure design, environmental planning, UXO and EOD services, and specialized metals treatment technologies. Additionally, our Minority Institution partner, Florida International University, brings R&D, technology evaluation, and laboratory capabilities to the S&A team.
Each of the firms in the S&A Small Business Alliance represents decades of experience in Air Force, Navy, Army, and other DoD projects. The depth and breadth of experience and the synergy of this team rivals that of the huge engineering firms. When you select the S&A Small Business Alliance for your projects, you get the power of a big company from a group of small businesses that truly have your best interest at heart. Our goal is to establish and maintain long term relationships with our clients, to help your programs be successful, and to instill a confidence in you that will make you want to work only with these firms.
Specific examples of the experience and capabilities of the members of the S&A Small Business Alliance include:
- S&A Environmental Consultants, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran-owned Small Business with its main office in a SBA certified HUBZone. S&A’s owner and employees represent years of experience in Air Force programs including environmental restoration, compliance, planning, and pollution prevention; information technology; and construction management. S&A’s employees have performed literally hundreds of Air Force projects including air quality, water quality, pollution prevention, and ECAMP support.
- Bechtel-S Corporation brings strong capabilities and extensive Air Force experience in environmental remediation to the team. Additionally, Bechtel provides capabilities in the areas of environmental planning and compliance, infrastructure design and construction management. Bechtel’s personnel have assisted every Air Force Command in programs such as Administrative Record and RAB support and all phases of the Environmental Restoration Program.
- Geo-Marine, Inc. (GMI) is an engineering and environmental firm with more than 17 years of success in delivering high quality environmental services to the Air Force and DoD. In addition to being one of the strongest companies performing environmental planning and NEPA projects, GMI has strong capabilities in remediation and operations and maintenance of environmental systems. GMI’s staff of Air Force experienced managers, technicians, and support staff have completed projects at 82 USAF bases in 43 states.
- SCI UXO/OE Services is an 8(a) woman-owned small business that provides detection, removal, and safe disposal of conventional and chemical unexploded ordnance/ordnance explosives. SCI’s services include UXO/OE avoidance, site assessment and investigation, construction support, removal actions, and range clearance and maintenance.
- Metals Treatment Technologies, LLC (MT 2) is a business specializing in providing innovative and economical solutions for the treatment and remediation of heavy metals contamination found in wastes and soil. MT 2 was formed to offer the professional services of its highly qualified technical staff and broad portfolio of proprietary and patented technologies. MT 2 operates a treatability
laboratory in Wheat Ridge, Colorado and provides clients with tailored metals solutions
that are optimized for each specific project.
The S&A Small Business Alliance provides you with the power, experience and expertise of THE BEST small companies in the business!
- Environmental Engineering, Design, Construction,
- Total Remediation Services
- UXO, EOD, and Range Management Support
- Information Technology, GIS, and GeoBase Support
- Specialty Training and Conference Support
- Infrastructure Design and Construction Management
- R&D, Technology Evaluation, and Laboratory Services
Of special interest to Contracting Officers: The firms in The S&A Small Business Alliance represent every category of small business the Air Force needs to meet its federally mandated goals. Our ownership includes Service Disabled Veteran-owned, HUBZone, 8(a), woman-owned, Native American-owned, a Minority Institution (MI), and even a graduated 8(a) company (GMI) acting as a mentor firm to a Service Disabled Veteran-owned, HUBZone firm (S&A).
The S&A Small Business Alliance demonstrates the power and synergy of small businesses working together!
For more information on
The S&A Small Business Alliance,
contact Bill Stutz at
(757) 345-3146 voice ◊ (757) 345-3147 fax
(757) 593-5639 mobile
3516 Mallard Cove, Williamsburg, VA 23185